Scottish Maternity REACTS
The aim of the Maternity REACTS course is to provide candidates with the supplementary knowledge and skills necessary to help them recognise and deal appropriately with women requiring obstetric critical care and transfer where appropriate.
By undertaking this course you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge in the cause and management of the critically ill obstetric woman.
- Demonstrate specialist enhanced competencies/skills in the management of critically ill obstetric women.
- Develop and enhance early recognition skills and knowledge.
- Develop increased knowledge in the stabilisation and transfer of critically ill women
- Practice the immediate management of emergencies in a simulated clinical setting
Course Duration: 2 Days Course Cost: £50
Please see the supporting documents below for further information on course content.
Interested in this course? Please complete this form to let us know